This fact file looks at how Curriculum for Excellence provides support for learners, both on a day to day basis and at specific times or for specific needs. It answers questions such as:
- Who is entitled to support?
- What does 'supporting learners' means?
- When might a child need additional support?
- How would anyone know if help was needed?
- Whan's a good time to raise a concern?
- Who can offer support?
- What is my child struggles with classwork?
- I have specific worries about my child's learning or behaviour, what should I do?
- What support is available when moving to a new school?
|Author||Learning and Teaching Scotland (LTS)|
|Publisher||Learning and Teaching Scotland (LTS)|
|Download free material(s)|| PDF file: Curriculum for Excellence fact file - Supporting learners (491 KB)|
PDF file: Curriculum for Excellence fact file - Supporting learners - Print friendly version (663 KB)
Faidhle PDF: Faidhle-fiosrachaidh Curraicealaim airson Sàr Mhathais - Taic do luchd-ionnsachaidh (757 KB)