RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. It's a way of having information automatically delivered straight to your computer rather than having to check lots of websites.
Education Scotland offers RSS feeds for our news and events listings and from our blogs. You can subscribe to RSS feeds via the links below and on the blogs.
News and events
- Subscribe to the Education Scotland news feed
Get education news automatically delivered to you.
- Subscribe to the events feed
Get details of Education Scotland events automatically sent to you.
In our blogs you can subscribe to a feed of all blog posts or choose to receive feeds from particular categories or tags.
- Education Scotland's learning blog
News and information from Education Scotland's curriculum and community learning teams.
- Latest Glow posts on Education Scotland's learning blog
The blogs allow practitioners and learners to interact, using familiar social networking tools.
- Global citizenship blog
News, views and information about global citizenship and the SCIPD programme in Scotland and beyond.
- Games Legacy blog
- News and information about how people are engaging with the Olympic Games and Commonwealth Games to leave a lasting legacy for learning.
- STEM Central in motion blog
News, events and resources relating to learning in sciences, engineering, technologies and maths, selected by the Education Scotland STEM team.
- Pandas UK blog
Education Scotland blog with news, resources and curriculum links about pandas, to celebrate the arrival of Tian Tian and Yang Guang at Edinburgh Zoo in December 2011.