Launch event details
The launch event of the national guidance and multimedia resource, Pre-Birth to Three: Positive Outcomes for Scotland’s Children and Families was broadcast live from the Learning and Teaching Scotland offices in Glasgow on 8 December 2010.
Mr Adam Ingram, Scottish Government Minister for Children and Early Years, provided a statement in support of the resource which was introduced and read by Anne Jardine, Director, Learning and Community, Learning and Teaching Scotland, on the day of the launch event.
Keynote speakers commending the new resource and its relevance for the early years community were:
- Jean Carwood-Edwards, Programme Director (Acting), LTS
- Emeritus Professor Aline-Wendy Dunlop, University of Strathclyde
- Alan Sinclair, Fellow of The Work Foundation
- Ronnie Hill, Director of Children’s Services Regulation Care Commission
- Professor John Frank, Director, Scottish Collaboration for Health Research and Policy.